What is PC*MILER|Connect?
PC*MILER|Connect seamlessly interfaces PC*MILER routes, mileage and reports with third-party and custom systems, such as transportation and logistics management software systems. Client applications are able to retrieve PC*MILER distances, detailed driving directions, drive times, state-by-state mileage summaries, stop optimization functionalities and more.
Request More Information
- Seamlessly integrate PC*MILER into your production environment
- Interact with the PC*MILER database through thread-safe Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and access the features of choice
- Enhance COM Interface integration with OLE-enabled development environments such as Visual Basic, Visual C++, Delphi, and Active Server Pages (ASP)
- Utilize a Java Native Interface (JNI) layer to simplify the integration with Java-based software applications
- Generate reports in HTML format, giving you the ability to build dynamic websites for use in any browser environment
*Applicable licenses required.
- Calculate more accurate transit times based on industry-leading historical traffic data*
- Define a departure or arrival date and time for more realistic transit times
- Calculate truck-specific toll costs* based on the time of day
- Generate routes and toll costs* for light vehicles and automobiles
- Geocode and route to Mexican Postal Codes
- Map tools to create geofences and to avoid or warn when a route crosses a geofence
- On-premise installation
- Ensure thread-safety for developing multi-threaded applications
- Compatible with OLE-enabled, HTML and Java environments
- Retrieve PC*MILER distances, driving times, state-by-state mileage breakdowns, and detailed driving directions
- 8 MB free hard disk space
- A development system. Interface definitions for Borland C++, MSVC++, and Visual Basic MS Access are currently supported. Sample Win32 VB .Net and C# that run under .Net 1.1 framework only.
- A copy of Microsoft® Excel® 97 or higher to use PC*MILER|Spreadsheets
- Optional licenses of the following to access select PC*MILER data and features: PC*MILER|Traffic, PC*MILER|Tolls, PC*MILER|HazMat, PC*MILER|Energy, Canadian Postal Codes, Standard Point Location Codes, RouteSync
- NOTE on Fuel Price Updates: To have fuel prices from major providers updated regularly, the PC*MILER user interface must be running on your PC*MILER|Connect server.
*A PC*MILER install license is required.
- Multi-User Network License
- Enterprise License
- Additional Copy License