What is PC*MILER|Rail-BatchPro?
PC*MILER|Rail-BatchPro is a batch-processing tool that permits the simultaneous processing of large volumes of origin/destination pairs entered as city/state names, SPLC, FSAC's, ERPC's (3-3-3s) or R260 junction codes rather than entering routes individually.
Request More Information
- Process route specific information for large volumes of origin/destination pairs
- Summarize empty, loaded, and total mileage by equipment ID
- Generate mileage reports by state and railroad
- Populate your rail traffic mileage database without additional software programming effort
- On-premise installation
- Initiate batch-processing through the user interface or automated through the command line
- Store a large database of origin/destination pairs created using an electronic spreadsheet program, a database management program, or a text file editor, and then process it automatically
- Flexibility to handle tasks involving the processing of large volumes of origin/destination pairs instead of individually entering and running routes
- A base installation of PC*MILER|Rail must be licensed and installed. System requirements for the base installation apply.
- Additional 5 MB hard disk space
- 512 MB RAM (minimum)
- Text File Editor, and/or other Data Processing Software
- Single-User Local Non-Network License
- Multi-User Network License
- Enterprise License
- Additional Copy License