What is PC*MILER|Web?
PC*MILER|Web is a Web-based version of ALK's industry standard PC*MILER software. It’s perfect for owner operators, fleets, brokers, or anyone else who needs instant, accurate mileage for rate calculation or truck-specific driving directions and maps. It’s accessible on the Web through any Internet-connected computer, in the office, at home, or on the road.
Go to pcmilerweb.com for a complete list of features and pricing and sign up for an account today!
Request More Information
*Access to select data options depends on the feature option level purchased.
- Powered by the core features and functionality of PC*MILER
- Generate truck-specific routes, maps, and driving directions online without the need to purchase, install, or maintain computer software
- Purchase a monthly, quarterly or annual subscription to Standard or Premium features
- Generate routes and mileage that transportation and logistics professionals use the most
- Access to updates that include new routing data, toll cost data, U.S. ZIP Code data, and map data*
- Choose from Standard or Premium feature levels
- Instant truck-specific mileage for rate calculation
- 5 different routing options, plus combination routing and Least Cost Routing
- Multi-stop routing
- Route optimization and resequencing
- High quality, customizable maps
- Detailed driving directions with truck and trailer restriction messages
- State/country mileage summaries for use in fuel tax reporting
- Comprehensive route summary reports
Internet Browsers Supported
- Internet-ready computer
- Account credentials including a Username, Account and Password
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9+
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Trial License – access to the site for up to 48-hours or when 20 routes are generated, whichever comes first
- Single-User License
- Multi-User License